duminică, 15 februarie 2009


The wind was blowing from somewhere in the distance...It carried with it a faint fragrant smell of a wonderful memory...I'll still, sometimes, catch the scent of you.and I think if I just turn around, I'll see your crooked smile. But I know You're trying to surprise me, startle me, make me jump, just so You can hug me calm.You'll laugh and say how easy I am before you hold me and run your hands up and down my tingling spine. All the while your eyes are filledwith the teasing question of a kiss and more. And everything, everything, will be alright if you just make me a prisoner of your arms, because, in them, I feel like I've never been held before, never been needed before, that I'm being crushed with your love.You become the perfumed air i inhale, my life's breath. I need you to breath me in the same scented way. Then, your fragrance fades. But I don't turn around because, as long as I don't, You'll still be there.

Niciun comentariu: